Residencies / Grants
National Higher School of Photography Arles ( ENSP )/in-service training
- Artistic portfolio, november 2017
- Web identity of an artist, november 2017
- Archiving and valuation of photo collections, otober 2017
- Website for photographers, 2012
- Processing with Lightroom®
Les Rencontres de la Photographie D'Arles / workshops
- The personal diary with Antoine d'Agata (Magnum agency), july 2013
- The imaginary journey with Gregoire Korganow, august 2012
- The late bare portrait with Diana Lui, july 2012
- The documentary project with Darcy Padilla (VU agency), july 2012
- Street photography with Bruce Gilden (Magnum agency), july 2012
- Posture and Photographic Distances with Nicolas Havette, may 2012
- Landscapes and Lives with Yann Linsart, may 2012
- The portrait with Serge Picard (VU agency), may 2012
- The portrait with David Balicki, april 2012
- BTS ( 2 year-technical degree) Fashion & Design, Nîmes, High School Ernest Hemingway, 1990
- High school diploma Arts Appliques, Nimes, Ernest Hemingway High School, 1988
From 1992 to 2010
- From 2005 to 2010, opening of her Gallery l'Ancien Courrier in Aigues-Mortes. She exhibits her collections of antiques, paintings, old photographs, clothes, jewelry made in India.
- From 1995 to 2005, she was CEO of her company Kousi La Féria and collection director in Paris. She travels to Asia from New Delhi to Shanghaï, passing through Seoul and Hong Kong for her collections.
- From 1993 to 1995, she is collection director at Sicotex in Paris. She moved to New Delhi for her collections and sailed between Asia (Pakistan, India, China) Morocco, Turkey and France.
- From 1992 to 1993, she is a stylist at Clothilde Sarl in Paris and works with Mr Ramesh Datwani who sends it from New York to New Delhi, via South Korea, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Jakarta, Bangkok, Mumbai , Jaipur ... She says of this experience that it is the one who has changed her life.